mujMail is a Java mobile email client with lots of features.
· Fast and optimized for hardware constrains of mobile phones and other mobile devices.
· Operations are multithreaded. That means you can send mails, retrieve mails from multiple mailboxes and change settings simultaneously.
· Unique feature to redownload a damaged mail or bodypart and repair it!
· Uses RMS to store mails persistently on the device, it means you don't have to connect to server in order to read old mails, which saves you money.
· It can download only the headers for your emails, meaning that you only need to download full messages/attachments if you want to read/view them.
· This will save you time checking your email and money on your data transfer charges.
· Minimal round-trips time while retrieving or sending emails, that means fast communication with email servers.
· Can use a queue for outgoing mails for faster batch mail sending, which uses less bandwidth and again saves money.
· Automatic new mail checking and downloading at a given time period.
· Addressbook with intelligent T9-like contacts searching, and Auto-adding new contacts.
· Easy and intuitive Hot-keys (shortcuts) system.
· Mails are logically divided into folders(inbox, outbox, drafts..) and mails' states are displayed by various icons(read, unread, replied..).
· Mails in folders can be sorted by various criteria.
· Easy mail accounts managements. Unlimited mail accounts.
· Supports basic mail attachments like *.png, *.jpg, *.gif images.
· IMAP4, POP3, SMTP, SSL supported.
· No registration. No connection to mediatory server to store or process your mails like some other programs do, that means speed and privacy.
· Always Free and open-source!
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed: when a mail was sent it was moved both to the trash and the sentbox as well.
· Enhancement: now you can create an alias/name to you email address so the recipients will see your name and email address as well.
· To create the alias, edit or create a email account (go to the Accounts tab, press create or edit), then rewrite the old email address format into this format: your name firstname.lastname@example.org.
· An example, the old format: email@example.com, will be changed into: mujmail team firstname.lastname@example.org
· When you reply to a mail, the from address will be automatically change to the email address of the account to which the mail was sent (useful when you have multiple accounts)
· Many small Enhancement
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Petr Spatka»:
EmailViewer Reqwireless EmailViewer is a rich email client for Java-enabled (J2ME) mobile devices
Yahoo! Mail Get one click access to Yahoo! Mail on your phone and enjoy all your favourite desktop mail features: read, reply, compose, send and more wherever you go
PicoMail (Symbian) PicoMail is a fast, feature- rich and free mobile email application for any Java (J2ME, MIDP 2.0)- supported Symbian cellphone
Zed statiOn Connect to all your messenger & email accounts with your PC & mobile
G Mail View ur g mail mail
login many accounts at a time
midpsmtp Java MIDP application (MIDlet) that allows you to send short e-mail messages from MIDP-capable devices such as cellphones and PDA's
Lt2Mail Powerful Mobile Email! Full support Email's attachments.Support unpack Compressed Attachments ,preview/download attachment files even the file in a compressed Attachment. send local file or camera photo via email
ibibo Email Stay connected with your friends even when you are on the move. Access your ibibo email from your mobile phone to send and receive emails. ibibo email is easy to use and free of cost! Download to stay connected!
biNu SMS Free SMS, unlimited Email, Chat messages. Better than Nimbuzz, ebuddy, Twitter, Facebook, Opera mini
Comments on mujMail:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen